Connecting educators interested in innovation
Looking for recordings of past web conferences?
You can search through the events calendar to find details of past web conference sessions that have been promoted publicly. Often the facilitators of these sessions will publish the link to the recording of the session, which you can playback anytime.
How can I add a session to the Events calendar?
1. If you are not already a member of the Educators’ Guide to Innovation Ning, sign up here
2. Click on the ‘Events’ tab in the menu or click here
3. Select ‘Add an Event’ and enter the details of your event, including instructions on how people can join your session.
4. If you wish to publish the recording of the session after the event, click on ‘Edit Event’ and update the description to include the recording link
How do I search for a session in the events calendar?
1. Click on the ‘Events’ tab in the menu or click here
2. Enter keywords from the title of the event into the Search box
3. Click on the session title to view the details of the event including the recording link, if available.