Connecting educators interested in innovation
The Endeavour Language Fellowship (ELTF) Study Program is an excellent way to improve language and cultural skills through intensive short-term study program in the target country. For practising teachers, the 2013 ELTF Study Programs will be offered in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish.
In this session, Danielle McAuliffe, Senior Project Officer from International Education Division will discuss the application process and selection criteria and provide useful tips. We will also hear from teachers and a group leader who have participated in the last year’s ELTF Study Program.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link below up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin. https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2007026&password=M.2200023802BF69A767A36FB8DDEA4C
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Blackboard Collaborate will load and connect you to the session.
- Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at our ‘Getting Started’ webpage: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm You will also find a link to the training room there
- A brief online orientation can be viewed at:
- If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard Collaborate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
Add a Comment