Connecting educators interested in innovation
Listen to two practising teachers, Marg Beagley and Judi Hale share some amazing adventures and global connections. They will discuss the ways that Yarram Primary School, a small rural school with little exposure to multiculturalism, has integrated studies of the world and society into their program in a 'real' way. These teachers initially formed a bond with Argentina and whilst this friendship is growing they now intend to extend their learning to China.
The impact that their interactions with the school in South America has made on that school and its community is just 'magical' and shows the power that technology can bring to learning and global education. If you are interested in global education, do not miss this one!
Click on the link to the recording
PREPARING FOR THE SESSION:
• Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at the ‘Getting Started’ webpagel
• If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard/Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page
• If you wish to use your microphone during the session, please use a microphone headset to avoid audio feedback.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the above session link up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Blackboard/Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution
Add a Comment