Connecting educators interested in innovation
This is an unconference type Tech Talk Tuesdays, where participants can share what they have been up to in learning and teaching. Please bring your favourite technology tools, ideas, resources, problems, issues and open them up for discussion.
Here is the link to the recording
PREPARING FOR THE SESSION:
• Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at the ‘Getting Started’ webpagel
• If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard/Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page
• If you wish to use your microphone during the session, please use a microphone headset to avoid audio feedback.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the above session link up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Blackboard/Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution
Add a Comment