Connecting educators interested in innovation
Join us for another great session with Marc Grossman from the UK. This time Marc will walk us through some of the wonderful features and applications of google sketchup for the classroom.
His last session on Scratch was a great'hit'! So don't miss this session. Marc added files for Scractch here from our last session.
About Marc: Marc is a teaching assistant at two primary schools in London. After working in the IT industry for almost 20 years he moved into supporting children with their learning, He loves helping children with their numeracy, literacy and ICT. He also spends part of of his time supporting teachers too showing them new aspects of ICT such as Scratch and SketchUp.
Here is the link to the recording
PREPARING FOR THE SESSION:
• Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at the ‘Getting Started’ webpagel
• If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard/Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page
• If you wish to use your microphone during the session, please use a microphone headset to avoid audio feedback.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the above session link up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Blackboard/Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution
Add a Comment