Connecting educators interested in innovation
Congratulations on booking an excursion to Sovereign Hill. This could be one of the most memorable learning experiences for your students. We want to make it as easy and educational as possible for you.
In this session, Sovereign Hill's Education Officers will give you a short guided tour, providing tips, practical advice and background information to share with your students. You will also have a chance to chat about good ways to incorpoate your visit into the classroom.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. To register to attend this session, sign in to the Educator’s Guide to Innovation and RSVP as ‘Will attend’.
2. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
3. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
- Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at our ‘Getting Started’ webpage: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
- If you have trouble connecting to Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
- Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution.
Add a Comment