Connecting educators interested in innovation
Time: February 23, 2011 from 4pm to 5pm
Location: Online using Elluminate link https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2007026&password=M.12C73BBE83391EA4D7C5FB67E2C201
Website or Map: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.…
Phone: 96372048 or 96372132 or 0404847618
Event Type: professional, learning, for, esl, and, mainstream, teachers
Organized By: Janice Youl and Daina Coles
Latest Activity: Feb 21, 2011
ESL central staff and regional staff staff, including John Ingamells, SMR, Christine Sherry, Loddon Mallee, will give examples of ESL support that is available for teachers and students in Victorian government schools. If you have ESL students in your classroom you may find out about funding opportunities and some interesting strategies.
PREPARING FOR THE SESSION:
• Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at the ‘Getting Started’ webpage at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
• If you have trouble connecting to Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
• If you wish to use your microphone during the session, please use a microphone headset to avoid audio feedback.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link below up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin:
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com.
Add a Comment