Connecting educators interested in innovation
Zoos Victoria is Fighting Extinction for 20 local threatened species and we need your help!
In this fun and interactive web-conference students will get to know a bit more about some of our most endangered and amazing local animals.
Chat live to zoo experts, view exclusive video footage, and find out how you can help to get creative and spread the message that these shy and unique Victorian animals are worth saving.
1. To Join this session please click this session link within 30 minutes of start time:
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. Kermit T Frog) and press ‘Login’. Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
3. You're in- Bang!
- Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at our ‘Getting Started’ webpage: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
- A brief online orientation can be viewed at:
- If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard Collaborate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
- Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution.
Add a Comment