Educating our students is a collective responsibility. As educators and leaders in schools we often wonder if we are providing the best possible education for our students.
This series of Professional Learning sessions will explore the complexities that we are faced with when working through these three main areas –
* Learning Culture
* Learning Paradigms
* Learning Spaces
This week we will have an open discussion about the issues and challenges faced by educators and leaders in developing learning environments that take into consideration current pedagogy and spaces. We will explore how spaces can and are being used and how we can collectively develop a rich learning culture.
Please join us.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. You do not need to sign up for this session. You may enter the conference using the session link above.
2. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
3. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
* Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at our ‘Getting Started’ webpage: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
* If you have trouble connecting to Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
* Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution