Connecting educators interested in innovation
Discover what these boxes are about! Angela Guo of Clayton North Primary School will share the work she did for her Master of TESOL qualification on ESL reporting "literacy tool boxes" across the whole school. Inna Gvozdenko, of Noble Park English Language School, will update teachers on the eBookboxes resource, particularly for Year 7 Science and English.
PREPARING FOR THE SESSION:
• Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at the ‘Getting Started’ webpage at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
• If you have trouble connecting to Elluminate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
• If you wish to use your microphone during the session, please use a microphone headset to avoid audio feedback.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link below up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin:
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Elluminate will load and connect you to the session.
Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com.
Add a Comment