Connecting educators interested in innovation
Language Perfect is an online language learning tool helping students from around the world to get excited about learning a language.
In this session Craig Smith will show us how to use Language Perfect with our students: setting online homework for vocabulary and phrases, customising content and following student progress. In the session he will also give an overview on how to enter the Language Perfect World Championships - the online languages competition.
HOW TO JOIN THIS SESSION:
1. Enter the web conference by clicking on the session link below up to 30 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
2. When prompted, enter your full name (eg. John Smith) and press ‘Login’. Blackboard Collaborate will load and connect you to the session.
- Ensure that you have tested the software at least 2 days prior to your session so that any technical issues can be resolved in time for the conference. Follow the steps at our ‘Getting Started’ webpage: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/use/start.htm
- A brief online orientation can be viewed at:
- If you have trouble connecting to Blackboard Collaborate in your setup, your issue is likely to be solved by following the tutorials on our support page at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/researchinnovation/virtualconferencecentre/support.htm
- Please note that this session will be recorded and the recording may be published online. By entering this session you and any other participants with you are consenting to the recording and its distribution. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com
To join this session click on the link 30 minutes before the specified time:
Add a Comment